Client Services Manager
Nomadic is looking for a Client Services Manager to lead our small but growing client services and consulting function. The candidate will have experience engaging senior executives, delivering strategic advisory services, and identifying key business and growth opportunities. The Client Services Manager works closely with the Customer Success, Sales, and Content teams to deliver custom digital academies that fit the unique needs of our enterprise clients.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage and maintain overall relationship with client stakeholders
- Oversee end-to-end project management for multiple client projects—Ensuring internal teams are aligned and deliverable deadlines are met
- Be a strategic advisor, taking your client’s needs and objectives, and turning them into impactful experiences through proposals and deliverables
- Efficiently organize resources to ensure efficient yet realistic timelines, setting client expectations accordingly
- Find creative solutions to challenges/obstacles and deliver a positive customer experience throughout
- Identify and pursue opportunities for growth and expansion at existing clients or potential prospects
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Positive spirit and enthusiasm for finding creative and innovative solutions to unique client situations
- Client-centric mindset
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Attention to detail and eagerness to learn and grow
- Project management and organizational skills (Experience with project management tracking tools is a plus)
- Agile and flexible; Able to balance multiple projects while prioritizing competing tasks
- Strong, creative presentation skills (MS Office / PPT skills are a plus)
- Data analysis and reporting skills are a plus
- Enthusiastic about the education and EdTech space is a plus
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2-5 years’ experience in account management, client services, or strategy consulting
- Thriving in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- End-to-end project management experience
- Strong background in client relationship management
- Experience supporting and working with a small team
- Experience creating & editing strategy decks and proposals
- Working in a remote/virtual environment
Nomadic builds digital academies for business and professional audiences around the world. Our academies help individuals and organizations succeed in uncertain times. We've helped global organizations adapt to remote work, brought marketing departments into the digital age, and developed agile management and leadership teams.
We own and operate a number of digital academies, including the [Josh Bersin Academy](https://bersinacademy.com/) for HR practitioners, and the [Nomadic Academy](https://nomadicacademy.com/) for managers and leaders. We also build custom academies for some of the largest organizations in the world.
Nomadic is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the ground of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or national origin in the hiring, retention, or promotion of employees; nor in determining their rank, or the compensation or fringe benefits paid them.
Good working conditions with the absence of disagreeable conditions. Remote office environment or on-site with clients.
Physical Requirements and % Time Spent on Activity
- Seeing – Must be able to read computer screen and various reports: 75% - 100%
- Hearing – Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with others: 75% - 100%
- Standing/Walking: 0% - 25%
- Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling: 0% - 25%
- Lifting/Pulling/Pushing: 0% - 25%
- Fingering/Grasping/Feeling – must be able to write and type: 75% - 100%
How to apply
Please send your current CV or resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees, are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.