Customer Success Manager
Nomadic Learning, a digital and social learning company at the intersection of education, digital transformation, and strategy seeks a Customer Success Manager to grow together with an organization at the cutting-edge of an emerging industry. Nomadic uses learning to help drive the digital transformations of some of the largest enterprises in the world, from IBM to PepsiCo, The Economist to UBS.
We seek to understand the strategic goals of clients and then design, produce, and implement learning programs to help them achieve those goals. Our proprietary learning platform is fully social and mobile, and our award-winning multimedia content ranges from high-impact case studies to animations and short documentaries.
Just as Nomadic combines multiple competencies into a single enterprise, so too must applicants for this position possess multiple skills and passions. If you think you have the imagination and experience to understand complex client problems, we’d love to hear from you. We’re interested in people with diverse professional and personal backgrounds who are excited to work for a company where they’re able to contribute new ideas and have a voice in the organization’s continued evolution. Being a daring and unconventional thinker with strong organizational skills in non-negotiable.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage client relationships during post-sales lifecycle including implementation, technical support, and feedback process.
- Lead client on-boarding process.
- Establish customer support practices and processes that optimize the customer experience.
- Provide technical support to all clients and escalate issues to Director of Customer Success.
- Develop deep knowledge of the Nomadic platform, a prerequisite for providing world-class support and service to customers.
- Work consistently with clients to ensure the ongoing use of Nomadic, gather feedback, share new features, and proactively identify and address challenges.
- Collaborate with the technology team to develop innovative ways to leverage technology to communicate and support Nomadic’s clients and users.
- Partner with our product and engineering teams, communicating observations andfeedback from partners to help inform future product development efforts.
- Take on other responsibilities as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to help clients overcome barriers and maximize their use of Nomadic.
- Rigorous approach to project management. The Customer Success Manager will manage complex implementations that require excellent organizational skills.
- Be comfortable initiating conversations regarding expansion and growth with our current partners
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with audiences of all levels
- Strong listening and questioning skills to gain a strategic understanding of client needs and challenges.
- Proven ability to lead clients to success and identify and solve roadblocks
- Strong leadership skills, including a history of increasing leadership responsibility and career growth in previous professional settings.
- Comfortable working in an environment of ambiguity
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in subscription and/or SaaS based business model
- Responding to user technical issues via helpdesk software
- Working in a virtual team
- Managing external client relationships
Nomadic is a digital learning company for professional development in the age of disruption. Our integrated learning solution helps individuals and teams develop new skills and adopt new ways of working that transforms functions, organizations, and entire professions.
We combine creative content production capabilities and a library of the best learning content in the world, with a cutting-edge platform that is designed for the digital learner, and built for collaboration.
How to Apply
Send an email introducing yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume.