Senior Enterprise Marketing Manager
Nomadic seeks a senior enterprise marketing manager to join our growing marketing team and help lead the growth of Nomadic’s relationships with client and industry leaders through events, content, research, strategic partnerships, and more. This role will partner closely with our sales, client services, and research teams to deeply understand our learning and development buyers and their needs, and then use that expertise to develop enterprise-focused narratives and marketing strategies that drive awareness, consideration, and demand generation. The ideal candidate is an exceptional project manager and collaborator, loves bringing stories to life across new and different mediums, and has a keen understanding of what business decision-making and buying cycles look like–and proven experience influencing them.
Essential Job Functions
- Craft and hone our enterprise messaging and positioning, finding provocative, intelligent, and new ways to use data and stories to distinguish our offering and appeal to potential buyers
- Use audience insights and research to develop impactful demand generation campaigns; lead cross-functional and creative teams through to execution and measurement
- Run our burgeoning portfolio of digital gatherings and eventually oversee a calendar of in-person events
- End-to-end management of all events, including goals, vendors, audience, talent, timelines, digital platforms, creative production, staffing, and budget
- Find creative, fresh, and human-first approaches to developing marketing and sales content (research, client case studies, videos) that validates Nomadic’s learning and leadership development offerings to enterprise clients
- Work closely with our sales team to develop, maintain, and present best-in-class sales collateral and messaging
- Build and manage relationships with business-targeted affiliate partners (individuals, publishers, consultants, and vendors), overseeing reporting, platform, payment, and materials development
- Partner with VP of marketing to develop enterprise marketing strategy, roadmap, and channels; collaborate with the rest of the marketing team and organization to achieve goals and support cross-functional initiatives
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- You have 5-7 years of B2B marketing experience in content, demand generation, and/or event production. Learning and development experience preferred but not required.
- You have demonstrated knowledge and experience with user journeys, attribution modeling, and demand generation strategy; you’re metrics-oriented.
- You know how to create campaigns and experiences that balance being thought-provoking, personable, and intimate with being persuasive, intelligent, and useful.
- You have the confidence and authority to manage and direct many different stakeholders, including clients and top tier talent.
- You have incredible project management skills and can keep teams organized and goal-oriented.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills and a knack for turning small insights into compelling angles and stories.
- You’ve worked with creative teams before, and understand the process behind developing video, visual, and written content.
- You’re intellectually curious, a true team player, and are motivated by working for a mission-driven company.
Nomadic is a digital academy that transforms managers into leaders equipped to thrive in a rapidly changing world. Our social, narrative-driven approach to online education is the result of years spent building academies that have transformed the workplaces of and created a new generation of leaders for the Fortune 500. We specialize in the topics that are the hardest to teach, and have moved careers and organizations alike into the future. We also co-created and currently operate the Josh Bersin Academy, the global home for HR expertise used by nearly 30,000 people worldwide.
We believe that:
- People learn best by working with others and by doing, and that online education as it currently exists represents a failure to imagine a better way to learn.
- The future of work isn’t just technical, and that strategy, creativity, impact, and empathy are as important as any “hard skill.”
- Success and leadership have changed fundamentally, and that we need new pathways for achieving both.
Nomadic is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the ground of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or national origin in the hiring, retention, or promotion of employees; nor in determining their rank, or the compensation or fringe benefits paid them.
Nomadic is an all-remote company, but we prefer candidates in the US or UK.
How to apply
Please send your current CV or resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org