Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Nomadic is looking for a senior growth marketing manager to join our growing marketing team. You’ll play an integral role in building out growth and conversion strategies for both Nomadic and the Josh Bersin Academy, and our various courses across the two. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of and proven track record working across different digital channels and audience segments to drive conversions for ecommerce, digital subscription, and/or software companies. We’re looking for someone who’s obsessed with data and better understanding our customers, who understands how the needs of businesses can differ from those of consumers, and who’s excited by the opportunity to lead an important function at a rapidly growing, mission-driven company.
Essential Job Functions
- Own growth marketing channel strategy and execution, driving conversion and lead generation
- Design and execute outbound and inbound marketing campaigns to owned and non-owned channels, including SEO, paid, referral programs, email campaigns and affiliate programs
- Partner with the VP of marketing to recommend marketing channel mix and budget allocation
- Lead channel optimization, creative testing, landing page optimization, and audience expansion across channels to ensure performance targets are met
- Lead external agency partners and internal creative team through the full cycle of campaign development, from brief through execution to analysis
- Manage a budget thoughtfully and critically, and own the reporting and analysis process for all growth channels
- Craft conversion and engagement strategies for our various courses that target both existing and prospective customers
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- You have 5-7 years experience in growth marketing at rapidly scaling companies, ideally in both consumer ecommerce or digital subscriptions and B2B lead generation.
- You have owned growth marketing channels and driven demonstrable results, owning and achieving core growth KPIs.
- You have a deep understanding of marketing funnels and know how to optimize and drive each stage.
- You understand both traditional and emerging channels used for acquiring and retaining customers.
- You’re obsessed with better understanding and making decisions in service of users. You make big decisions with your gut, and small decisions with data.
- You’re comfortable occasionally working in and navigating ambiguity.
- You thrive in situations where you’re given the autonomy to build and test out your own ideas and hypotheses.
- You’re analytical and organized, and preferably have some experience working with creative teams.
- You’re intellectually curious, a true team player, and are motivated by working for a mission-driven company.
Nomadic is a digital academy that teaches people to succeed in a rapidly changing world. Our social, narrative-driven approach to online education is the result of years spent building academies that have transformed the workplaces of and created a new generation of leaders for the Fortune 500. We specialize in the topics that are the hardest to teach, and have moved careers and organizations alike into the future. We also co-created and currently operate the Josh Bersin Academy, the global home for HR expertise used by over 10,000 people worldwide.
We believe that:
- People learn best by working with others and by doing, and that online education as it currently exists represents a failure to imagine a better way to learn.
- The future of work isn’t just technical, and that strategy, creativity, impact, and empathy are as important as any “hard skill.”
- Success and leadership have changed fundamentally, and that we need new pathways for achieving both.
Nomadic is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the ground of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or national origin in the hiring, retention, or promotion of employees; nor in determining their rank, or the compensation or fringe benefits paid them.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees, are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Nomadic is an all-remote company.
How to apply
Please send your current CV or resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org