The Sponsor Ready Program will help you discover real ways to gain power and influence, and what to do once you have them.
At first blush, it may feel distasteful or transactional. But if you look closely at who has historically gotten promoted (and by whom) across a range of industries, you’ll find it’s rarely simply the people who worked the hardest or who merited it most. Sponsorship—whether spoken or unspoken—has been at the root of promotions and deal brokering since the beginning of business. Sponsorship is real and it’s not going anywhere.
Sponsorship doesn’t have to be limited to a few elites. Sponsorship, although tricky to navigate, isn’t impossible to figure out. And, it’s a game changer for both individuals and the organizations where they work.
This Program aims to help you and your organization:
- Discuss what diversity really means within your global organization
- Reflect on your own “sponsor readiness” as sponsors, protégés, and organizations
- Identify skill gaps and unique strengths
- Learn the tools to cultivate sponsor relationships
- Build cultures of sponsorship across your organization